Opus One Productions Presents:
Hatebreed‘s Concrete Confessional Tour
featuring DevilDriver and Act of Defiance
at Mr. Smalls Theatre, 400 Lincoln Ave. Pittsburgh (Millvale) PA 15209
ALL AGES, 8:00 show / 7:00 doors, $25
Tickets are on sale NOW at Ticketweb… OR you can WIN a pair of tickets FREE, courtesy of Opus One Productions and Valley of Steel! Keep on reading to find out how…
Still alive and kicking after more than two decades, Hatebreed are still spreading the disease, and with their seventh album The Concrete Confessional they’re just as strong as ever. As one of the bands that, back in the mid-90s, was at the forefront of blending metallic elements into the aggressive “fuck you all” attitude of hardcore — in a way, kind of like reverse-engineering the whole crossover/thrash thing that had happened a decade earlier — vocalist Jamey Jasta and Hatebreed have been an inspiration to a whole generation of imitators, meanwhile building up a huge legion of die-hard fans.
The new album came out last week — Friday, May 13th — via Nuclear Blast Records, and that same day the band launched their “Concrete Confessional Tour,” crushing stages and kicking in faces all over North America for an entire month. And in just a couple of weeks, that crew will be marching their way through Pittsburgh, so get ready!!
* * * * * * *
Also last week, also Friday the 13th, Napalm Records released Trust No One, which is the seventh album by DevilDriver. Formed in the early 2000s by Coal Chamber vocalist Dez Fafara, this modern metal monstrosity of a band will surely be familiar to anyone who has ever listened to Sirius XM’s Liquid Metal station for more than five minutes at any point in the last ten years or so. DevilDriver will be performing all across the country alongside Hatebreed throughout the duration of their “Concrete Confessional Tour.”
* * * * * * *
UPDATE 03 June 2016:
This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered! Keep an eye on this page for more ticket giveaways to be announced in the near future!
- Only one entry will be accepted via this form per valid email address. (But see below for an opportunity to earn up to two more bonus entries!)
- This prize is non-transferable; a valid photo ID will be required at the door to claim your prize.
- Entries will be accepted from noon (Eastern Daylight Time) on Friday, May 20th through noon (Eastern Daylight Time) on Friday, June 3rd.
- Winner will be randomly selected (via random.org) and contacted using the email address entered in this form after noon (Eastern Daylight Time) on Friday, June 3rd.
- To be the first to find out about contests like this one, don’t forget to like Valley of Steel on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who shared the announcement on Facebook!
- IMPORTANT: the official announcement is found at this link. Click that link and use Facebook’s “SHARE” button to share that post on your timeline.
- Your shared post must be marked as “Public” (if we can’t see that you shared it, we can’t give you a bonus entry in the contest!)
- Must “LIKE” the Valley of Steel Facebook page
- Must fill out the form above to enter the contest (and include your name on Facebook in the applicable field, IF that name is different from the name you have entered on this form) before a bonus entry can be earned.
- Limit one bonus entry per person for sharing on Facebook.
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who retweeted the announcement on Twitter!
- IMPORTANT: the official announcement is found at this link. Click that link and use Twitter’s “RETWEET” button to share that tweet with your followers.
- Must follow Valley of Steel on Twitter
- Must fill out the form above to enter the contest (and enter your Twitter username in the applicable field) before a bonus entry can be earned.
- Limit one bonus entry per person for retweeting on Twitter.
* * * * * * *