Steel Bridge Promotions Presents:
Full of Hell
with Bleak, Joey Molinaro, CHOIR, Pregnant Nun
at Black Forge Coffee House, 1206 Arlington Ave., Pittsburgh (Allentown) PA 15210
All Ages (BYOB for 21+), 8:00 show / 7:30 doors, $10
Tickets are on sale NOW at this link… OR you can WIN a pair of tickets FREE, courtesy of Steel Bridge Promotions and Valley of Steel! Keep on reading to learn more about the show and to enter for your chance to win …
Formed in 2009 in Ocean City, Maryland, harsh grind architects Full of Hell have been dragging their “nihilistic wall of oppressive sound” on the road virtually non-stop, across the country and around the world. Throughout all this, in addition to the release of an array of demos, EPs, and albums, the band has encountered many like-minded misanthropes, leading to the creation of split and collaborative releases that are sometimes even more frighteningly vicious than just the sum of their parts. Notably, in 2014 a joint effort with Merzbow was unleashed on an unsuspecting world, and earlier this year, One Day You Will Ache Like I Ache was borne of an unholy alliance with The Body.
Those two bands toured Europe together this past spring, and will be setting off across North America from mid-August through September, performing some joint material as well as some pieces from their individual discographies. But over the first week or so in August, Full of Hell will be assaulting eardrums in several cities en route to the west coast, and Pittsburgh happens to be right in the line of fire.
Saturday night, August 6th, the abominable malefactors will be appearing at the Black Forge Coffee House, which will also see the return of Syracuse sludgecore crew Bleak, joined by local post-grind solo violin hero Joey Molinaro, noise-rockers CHOIR, and harsh noise duo Pregnant Nun. Below, you’ll be able to listen to each band and learn more about them, and then don’t forget to enter for your chance to win free admission to the show!
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
This contest has now been closed. Thank you to everyone who entered! Stay tuned for more giveaways coming soon…
- Only one entry will be accepted via this form per valid email address.
- This prize is non-transferable; a valid photo ID will be required at the door to claim your prize.
- Entries will be accepted from noon (Eastern Daylight Time) on Wednesday, July 20th through noon (Eastern Daylight Time) on Wednesday, August 3rd.
- Winner will be randomly selected (via random.org) and contacted using the email address entered in this form after noon (Eastern Daylight Time) on Wednesday, August 3rd.
- Your email address will only be used to contact you if you win the contest, and will not be retained by Valley of Steel or Steel Bridge, nor given to any third party, or used for any other purpose. Please be sure you enter using an email address you CHECK REGULARLY so that you don’t miss the notification in the event that you are chosen as the winner!
- To be the first to find out about contests like this one, don’t forget to like Valley of Steel on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram!